ASPNetFlashVideo for ASP.NET
The ASPNetFlashVideo Component allows you to add YouTube style Flash Videos (.flv files) to ASP.Net websites. ASPNetFlashVideo requires no Flash programming and is unique:
- ASPNetFlashVideo is a completely skinnable (demo, tutorial) Flash Video player for ASP.NET
- Your users will never have to see the annoying "Click to activate and use this control" message.
- Flash Videos are embedded as Search-Engine-Optimized, WAI-Accessible, XHTML-Compliant
Controls for the first time in ASP.Net.
- Supports FullScreen mode through a double click or the context menu.
- All script and XHTML markup created by ASPNetFlashVideo is encrypted, creating a blanket of security over your video files.
- Comprehensive support is on call to guide you through every step of your trial and integration process, and will remain readily available throughout the life of this product.
Flash Video can be encoded easily using free tools provided by Riva and Adobe.